How do I get an Order of Protection?

In Hennepin County, an Order for Protection is issued by the Hennepin County Family Court. There are strict requirements that must be met before an order is issued. For information call 612-348-5073. In Hennepin County, a Harassment Restraining Order is issued by District Court. For information call 612-348-7959.

Show All Answers

1. I have locked my keys in the car, can you help me?
2. What is the noise ordinance in Hopkins?
3. What is the law for dogs ownership limit, leash and bark complain?
4. Why doesn't the City tag cars instead of tow during a snow emergency?
5. How do I get an Order of Protection?
6. Isn't the street in front of my house for my parking only?
7. What time is curfew
8. How do I report graffiti?
9. How do I clean up graffiti?